Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Register online at joyfullearning.givechances.org
Complete the emailed financial aid application form.
Submit all forms and any additional documentation.
The student registration form includes the following:
• Student name/address and contact information
• Pick up authorization
• Emergency contact & insurance information
• Medication information & health history
• Allergy information
• Consent & waiver form signatures
• Photo and video usage consent form
Financial Aid Application
In an effort to make our Joyful Learning afterschool program fully accessible to any student who wants to enroll, Give Chances offers financial aid to those who qualify.
We have two different financial aid packages available.
100% Financial Support
Available to any student whose family is verified to be living in the very low-income category or extremely low-income category according to the FY 2020 Income Limit Summary. Approved students’ tuition will be fully covered.
50% Financial Support
Available to any student whose family is verified to be living in the low-income category according to the FY 2020 Income Limit Summary. Approved students’ tuition will be 50% covered.
Financial Aid Eligibility Verification
In order to prove eligibility for either of our financial aid packages, students’ families must submit one of the three documents listed below to verify family income status:
• Most recent tax report
• Reduced/free lunch letter
• Recommendation letters from teachers, leaders of faith-based organizations, public charities or social workers that are aware of the family’s income level
FY 2020 Income Limit
Contact Give Chances at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-266-0640 to receive our registration forms and enroll your child in one of our afterschool programs today!