Our current youth programs aim to support the growth of our adolescent volunteers. In our Youth Programs, we hope to support both the individual growths as well as provide an environment to be able to cultivate the culture of sharing.
The Trampoline Project
The Trampoline project aims to strengthen and encourage Korean youth to be healed and to develop new dreams by stepping into new perspective and making meaningful conversation during the vision trip.
- Cultural Exploration
- Mentoring Camp
- Teenagers from vulnerable families in South Korea
Youth Volunteer Council - "Chance Makers"
“Chance Makers” is an organization of all the volunteers at Give Chances. Our volunteers hope to support the community in finding their voice to speak about educational inequality. They are inspired to better the world around us and hope to become the intersection of change, aspiration, and action. They want to create a difference in children’s lives across communities through a deep-rooted sense of purpose. Give Chances’ volunteers strive to provide educational opportunities and community-based outreach.
- To create and develop caring community members through a common goal of providing quality education to support the youth of low-income families and communities.
- To empower the next generation of youth through equitable education and genuine volunteerism.
- To raise awareness on educational equality by focusing on increasing community involvement and support.
Work together to spread information about Give Chances and its programs, events, news, etc. The marketing council will keep the community informed about any updates that need to be shared out.
Discussing and coming up with ideas for how to fundraise. This can include new events, projects, ideas on how to receive more donations, and so on.
- Student & Volunteer outreach
The volunteer and student outreach councils will work together and separately to recruit more people into our community. The volunteers in these councils can start by reaching out to people they know, clubs they are a part of, schools near them, and other communities that may be interested in being a part of Give Chances.
- Share resources
- Be more involved with Give Chances
- Can be included on your resume and college applications
- Practice leadership
- More hours