There are two different forms for students to register.
- Student Information form (online form)
- Financial Aid Application (paper form)
All students are required to submit all required documents at the start of each academic year in addition to the required documentation.
Student Information Form
Student Information Form includes the following.
- Participant name/address and contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Allergy Information
- Photo and Video Usage Consent
Financial Aid Application
Give Chances offers quality learning programs with a Financial Aid Packet. Through this Financial Aid Packet, children would be able to access quality education without any cost or with a reduced rate.
Eligibility for Financial Aid
A) 100% Financial Support
Any student from families who are verified to be living in the very low-income category or extremely low-income category according to the FY Income Limit Summery can apply.
B) 50% Financial Support
Any student from families who are verified to be living in the low-income category according to the FY Income Limit Summary can apply (please refer to the table on page 4). For students that are in the low-income category will get a 50% discount off the full tuition.
Financial Aid Eligibility Verification
One of the three methods can be used to verify family income status.
- Recent Tax Report
- Reduced/ free lunch letter
- Recommendation letters from teachers, leaders of faith-based organizations, or public charities or social workers that are aware of the income level of the student.
FY 2022 Income Limit
How to Apply
- Register at https://joyfullearning.givechances.org
- Our staff will approve the application and send you the financial aid application form.
- Fill out the financial aid application form and send it back to us.