Online Afterschool Students
There are three different forms for students to register.
- Student Information form
- Semester application
- Financial Aid Application.
All students are required to submit all required documents at the start of each academic year in addition to the required documentation.
Student Information Form
Student Information Form includes the following.
- Participant name/address and contact information
- Pick Up Authorization
- Emergency contact & Insurance information
- Medication Information & Health History
- Allergy Information
- Consent & Waiver Form signature
- Photo and Video Usage Consent form
Semester Application Form
Semester Application form includes the following.
- A short description of covered subjects and approximate time participants will be studying per week.
- Weekly schedule
- Low-income Status confirmation
Financial Aid Application
Give Chances offers quality learning programs with a Financial Aid Packet. Through this Financial Aid Packet, children would be able to access quality education without any cost or with a reduced rate.
Eligibility for Financial Aid
A) 100% Financial Support
Any student from families who are verified to be living in the very low-income category or extremely low-income category according to the FY 2020 Income Limit Summery can apply. All education would be free, however, a refundable deposit of $300 would be required for each student.
B) 50% Financial Support
Any student from families who are verified to be living in the low-income category according to the FY 2020 Income Limit Summary can apply (please refer to the table on page 4). For students that are in the low-income category will get a 50% discount off the full tuition and required a refundable deposit of $150 for each student.
Financial Aid Eligibility Verification
Either of the two methods can be used to verify family income status.
- Recent Tax Report
- Recommendation letters from teachers, leaders of faith-based organizations, or public charities or social workers that are aware of the income level of the student.
FY 2020 Income Limit
How to Apply
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-201-266-0640
- We will send you the registration form through email.
- Fill out the form and send it back to us